Emergency Dentistry – Chicago, IL
Immediate Dental Care Made For You
When enjoying the city with family and friends, the last thing you want to think about is rushing off to the emergency dental office because of a sudden injury. No one expects to have their day derailed by a nagging toothache, chipped tooth, or lost dental crown, but it happens, and when it does, you can count on us to be there for you. At Kushner, Becker & Associates, we provide same-day appointments should you need immediate dental care. If you need help addressing a serious injury, call us today.
Why Choose Kushner, Becker & Associates
for Emergency Dentistry?
- Same-Day Appointments Available
- Family-Owned Dental Practice
- Dental Insurance Welcome
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
- Call Our Office: You should first call our office and alert us to your situation. After learning about your symptoms and scenario, we will schedule an appointment for you to come in and see a member of our dental team. We’ll also provide first aid tips to use at home in the meantime.
- Undergo Thorough Examination: Once in our office, we will evaluate your smile and do everything possible to help you achieve relief from the pain.
- Review Our Findings: After capturing digital images and performing a visual exam, we will compile our findings and create a personalized treatment plan to address the underlying cause of the problem.
- Achieve a Damage-Free Smile: If you agree with the treatment plan, we’ll begin to work on addressing your dental injury with one or more services designed to improve your smile and oral function.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
Knowing whether you’re dealing with a dental emergency isn’t always easy; however, should you notice any type of pain or feel as if something is “off” with your teeth or gums, call our office right away. We’ll explain what you need to do and how best to address your situation while at home. Below, you will find a list of common emergencies we see regularly and how you can handle them until it’s time to see a member of our team.
Hot & Cold
Gums, Lip or
Jaw Pain or
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
When it comes to emergency dentistry, there is no set cost. Each case is different, which is why we must see you as soon as possible. Based on the location of the injury, its severity, and the treatment(s) required, you can expect to have a clearer understanding of how much you will pay for your dental emergency. But don’t worry, as our team will work with your insurance company to maximize your benefits as well as discuss alternative payment options if necessary.
Keys to Preventing Dental Emergencies
Not all dental emergencies can be prevented, but there are certain things you can do to be more proactive about your smile and keep it better protected. Whether it is maintaining a better oral hygiene routine, avoiding bad habits like smoking or eating ice, swapping out sugars and starches for healthier alternatives, keeping your regular dental appointments, or not using your teeth as tools, these can help to lower your risk and keep your smile damage-free.